Alpinestars Domino Tech Hoodie
The Domino Tech Hoodie, designed for urban riding, features a water-repelling treatment and strategically positioned mesh lining for breathability. Other rider-friendly touches include pre-curved sleeves for improved rider comfort and easy access pockets. A fixed hood increases the weather versatility of this technical hoodie, which is designed to be worn underneath an outer jacket or on its own.
- Technical softshell water-resistant outer shell fabric constructed with a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall, plus mesh lining interior to aid breathability.
- Water-resistant zipper on front opening to prevent water ingress.
- Two zippered hand pockets and two chest pockets for real-world practicality.
- Fixed hood collar construction with elastic drawstring adjustment and internal rib collar on the hood to guarantee greater wind protection and improved comfort.
- Lower shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for security and an ergonomic design for comfort.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- Back-protector and chest-protector compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as accessory upgrade.
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers greater coverage in an upright riding position.
- Pre-curved sleeves for improved comfort and performance when riding.
- Reflective logo on the chest and back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night.
- Ventilation system on the rear yoke for high levels of airflow and breathability.
- Waterproof frontal inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.