Alpinestars Womens Stella SP-8 V3 Gloves
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the Stella SP-8 v3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its hard knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized women’s performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- Incorporates premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Perforated cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Hook and loop cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design, for a secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Arshield reinforcement on palm for enhanced abrasion resistance in the landing zone.
- Engineered specifically for an optimized women’s performance fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather and synthetic leather construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the molded hard knuckle protector.
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.