Alpinestars WR-1 V2 Gore-Tex Gloves
The WR-1 v2 Gore-Tex Glove offers high levels of weather protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection, palm slider and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance with Gore Grip technology.
- Combination of leather and softshell on the backhand for high levels of durability and rider comfort.
- Primaloft Silver 80g insulation on top hand and Gold Eco 60g on palm with Grip Control offer excellent thermal properties.
- Covered hard knuckle for class-leading impact protection.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with viscoelastic palm absorber to provide superior abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
- Stretch fourchettes for comfort and flexibility.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic wrist closure and large cuff closure for ease of use.
- Soft padding on thumb for an enhanced fit and comfort.
- Reflective piping on backhand and finger.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Accordions on finger and backhand for enhanced flexibility and fit.
- Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in an impact.
- Long cuff for extended coverage.