Bridgestone Battlax RS11 Racing Street Tire
The Racing Street (RS) is the flagship tire of BATTLAX street application line up, designed for use on public roads. The RS11 is the successor to the RS10, which was standard equipment on numerous flagship motorcycles. It is a version of the highly regarded RACING R11 for track use, which has been tuned for street riding. RACING STREET RS11 takes riding into a higher level with significant improvements in aspects of sports riding, including grip, cornering stability, handling, and contact feel. Feel the evolution for yourself, either on winding roads or on the track.
- A molecular approach of fine carbon particles in terms of compounding has improved the bite to the road surface and enhanced the grip characteristics of the compound itself
- RACING STREET RS11 takes riding into a higher level with significant improvements in aspects of sports riding, including grip, cornering stability, handling, and contact feel
- Groove pattern inspired by the BATTLAX Racing R11: Design adaptations make it an incredibly capable track tire, while still maintaining street tire performance
- Riders who wish to enjoy riding over a wide range from the racing track to the winding road.
- Riders who want sporty and high kinetic performance on dry roads.
- Riders who are seeking higher grade dry performance than S22.