Bridgestone Battlecross E50 Tire
Purpose built for the hardcore Enduro rider and race
Incorporating motocross tire development know-how accumulated over decades, the E50 has dramatically improved off-road rear traction and front & rear cornering grip, while remaining compliant with FIM regulations*. It tackles different surface conditions with poise and agility. An enduro tire with massive grip and forward drive.
*FIM regulations: Regulation regarding groove depth to prevent excessive soil excavating by the tire, which may harm the natural environment.(groove depth of the rear tire: less than 13mm)
- The E50 is easier to mount at the track or on the trail because we optimized the sidewall rigidity and the profile to improve rim fitting
- The E50 is a DOT-rated tire that is optimized for a broad spectrum of off-road riding
- Specifically designed for the hardcore Enduro rider
- P-rated for speeds up to 93 mph
- Tubeless (TL)
- Riders enjoying Enduro Racing.