Dunlop Dragmax Tire
Designed for pro and amateur drag racers alike, the Dragmax combines Dunlop’s most advanced technologies. Made in the U.S. in same factory on the same machines as the MotoAmerica road race slicks, the Dragmax offers unparalleled grip, stability, and consistency through the use of Dunlop’s proprietary compounds, construction and manufacturing techniques. These technologies make the Dragmax capable of handling the demands of Pro Street class motorcycles, where horsepower and speeds have increased to remarkable levels in recent years.
- Flat profile gives the tire a massive footprint
- Dunlop also made the Dragmax as light as possible to minimize unsprung and rotational weight/mass by reducing the tire’s tread gauge
- Brand new extremely soft compound to meet the demanding requirements for all drag racing courses and conditions
- Aggressive tread pattern that is at the absolute minimum limit to meet the DOT requirement
- N-TEC construction combines the benefits of compliant cut-breaker construction with stiffer, continuously wound aramid-fiber, and Jointless Band (JLB) and Jointless Tread (JLT) construction for maximum stability, feel, and consistency
- The combination of the Dragmax’s extremely flat profile, ultra-soft compound, and construction technology creates the ultimate drag racing performance package that Dunlop has dubbed Maximum
- Grip Technology (MGT)
Made in the U.S.A.