Dunlop GEOMAX MX33 Tire
Introducing the most technologically advanced Motocross tire: the Geomax MX33.
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice and includes a new rear size, 120/90-19.