Dunlop Sportmax Q4 Tire
Introducing the all-new Sportmax Q4. Bold look, bold performance for bold riders. A purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees! The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the shoulder.
- This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees*, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph