Hogtunes 4405-0493 REV 225-AA 225 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier
- 225 Watt 2 channel amplifier with R.E.M.I.T. for excellent FM reception from a Class D amp
- 112.5 Watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- New “DC Sensing” eliminates requirement for remote turn on lead
- 100% Plug and play wiring is included
- Supplied wiring allows easy addition of a second REV 225-AA amplifer
- Supplied wiring allows REV 225-AA to be easily added to existing Hogtunes 4 Channel amp
- 3 Year warranty
- Drag Specialties part # 4405-0493
Note: The REV 225-RM amplifier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-RM features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!
Note: Hogtunes RG2CH-AA Mounting Plate Is required For Road Glide Models