Hogtunes 4405-0542 FL7 225-AA Fairing Lower Woofer Kit with Amp
- Supplied 225 watt amp powers 7″ 2 Ohm lower fairing woofers
- Amplfier features R.E.M.I.T. for excellent FM reception from a Class D amp
- Amplifier is designed around small factory charging system
- Kit includes adaptors to easily install woofers into glovebox opening
- Woofers give overall system a much “fuller” sound
- System fits bikes with “clone” (non OE) aftermarket vented lower fairings
- Works with factory radio or popular aftermarket plug & play radios
- Can be used to add woofers to a stock system
- Can easilybe added to Hogtunes Ultra Kits to create a 6 speaker, 6 channel system
- All required hardware and plug & play wire harnesses are included
- 20 Year Warranty on speakers / 3 Year Warranty on amplifier
- Drag Specialties part # 4405-0542
*Hogtunes 2CHSP (Drag Specialties Part # 4405-0234) is required to mount the supplied amp if the supplied amp is the second amp in the system
Note: The REV 225-AA amplifier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!