Hogtunes 4405-0669 225 RG KIT-XL Amp/Speaker Kit
- Supplied 225 watt amp powers 5.25″ XL Series fairing speakers
- Amplfier features R.E.M.I.T. for excellent FM reception from a Class D amp
- Amplifier is designed around small factory charging system
- Kit includes mounting plate to install amp in Road Glide fairing
- Speakers are similar to our Wild Boar Audio speakers, but for 98-13 bikes
- Kit includes Road Glide specific metal mesh grills (speakers also fit behind factory cloth grills)
- Speakers feature carbon fiber woofer cones and studio grade crossover parts
- Works with factory radio or popular aftermarket plug & play radios
- No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments make installation very easy
- Can easily add a second REV 225-AA to expand system
- All required , hardware and plug & play wire harnesses are included
- 5 Year Warranty on speakers / 3 Year Warranty on amplifier
- Drag Specialties part # 4405-0669
Note: The REV 225-AA amplifier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!