ITP Mud Lite XTR Tire
Best Used For: All Terrain, Intermediate Surfaces, Mud, Rocks/Ruts, Snow, Soft Surfaces, Utility ATV
The Mud Lite XTR is an extreme terrain radial tire. With a thirst for the worst conditions, its low-profile sidewall offers reduced flex and predictable handling during aggressive driving.
- Long-wearing tread compound
- The 12-inch option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex and more flotation
- The revolutionary 14-inch model is an excellent all-around trail/mud choice, with lower-profile sidewall resulting in reduced flex and a dramatic improvement in handling and rider confidence
- Super-aggressive tread design features 1 1/8-in. deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction
- 6-ply rated radial construction
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.