Legend Suspension REVO Dyna Coil Suspension – Black
- Legend’s touring-specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- Available only in black type III hard coat anodize
- Improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming out
- Extended coil length has a larger “sweet spot” without increasing the overall shock length
- Unique spring rate offers ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Allows minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- Easy to adjust preload by hand without tools
- Hard anodized machined aluminum body
- Legend’s low-friction seals
- High-flow piston reacts quickly for improved fluid flow management
- Deflective disc valved damping self adjusts to frequency and ensures controlled performance
- Spherical mount bearings on top and bottom
- Standard or heavy-duty spring rates
- Black bodies with black springs
- All Legend REVO suspensions are assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- OE Part Numbers 54666-08 (2), 7880 (2) and 8185 (2) are required for ’99-’05 models.
Fits 1991- 2017 Dyna Models
NOTE: OEM PART #’s 54666-08 (2), 7880 (2) and 8185 (2) needed for 91-05 models.
NOTE: Heavy Duty application is recommended for 250lb.+ rider and passenger total weight. Consider Heavy Duty if the majority of your riding is 2-up, stunt ridings, or aggressive riding style.
NOTE: 14″ Revo requires short exhaust
Legend REVO Dyna Install Guide For 91-17 Harley-Davidson Dyna Models (PDF)