Progressive Suspension 412-4072B 13.0″ 06-17 FLH/FLT 412 Standard Black Shocks
- Designed specifically for Harley models
- The 412’s simple, durable design makes them a cost effective improvement to your motorcycle’s suspension performance
- A five position cam style spring load preload adjuster lets you easily dial in your ride
- Some or all shocks listed are approved for road use. Refer to most recent certificate for current listing
- All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
- When installing shocks on 1986-2015 XL models, it may be necessary to modify or space the chain/belt guard to allow proper clearance.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat slower steering.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer’s maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
There are no reviews yet.