S&S Cycle 330-0299 MR103 Easy Start Chain Drive Camshaft Kit for ’06 HD Dyna and 2007-’16 Big Twins
- Start any engine regardless of displacement or compression ratio with a stock starter
- Save your starter and battery; tested for 10,000 starts without running battery down
- Allow for easy start by initially reducing crank compression, but once the engine starts and rpm increases, the compression release lobe is centrifugally retracted and the engine runs normally, with full compression, and without any loss in performance
- All chain-drive cams include installation kit
- All gear-drive cams include 4-gear set and installation kit
- For 88/95/96/103 cubic-inch engines
- Compression ratios below 10:1
- Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance and valve-to-piston clearance.
- Due to the inherent characteristics of gear drives, you may experience more valve train noise.
- Not for models with OEM compression releases.
- Made in the U.S.A.