Legend Suspension REVO-A Dyna Adjustable Coil Suspension
- Improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming out
- Extended coil length has a larger “sweet spot” without increasing the overall shock length
- Unique spring rate offers ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Allows minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- Easy to adjust preload by hand without tools
- Hard anodized machined aluminum body
- Legend’s low-friction seals
- High-flow piston reacts quickly for improved fluid flow management
- Deflective disc valved damping self adjusts to frequency and ensures controlled performance
- Spherical mount bearings on top and bottom
- Standard or heavy-duty spring rates
- Black bodies with black springs six external knob adjustments that allow fine-tuning of rebound damping
- Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference or personal riding style
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- All Legend REVO suspension is assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy Duty application is recommended for 250lb. (EU: 113,40 kg) + rider and passenger total weight. Consider Heavy Duty if the majority of your riding is 2-up, stunt ridings, or aggressive riding style.
NOTE: OEM PART #’s 54666-08 (2), 7880 (2) and 8185 (2) needed for 91-05 models.
NOTE: 14″ REVO-A requires short exhaust.
Legend REVO-A Dyna Install Guide For 1991-2017 Harley-Davidson Dyna Models (PDF)